Oppenheimer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oppenheimer

www.myspace.com/oppenheimer

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Say hello and tell us where you are from!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rockyoreilly

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Say hello and tell us where you are from! Empty
PostSubject: Say hello and tell us where you are from!   Say hello and tell us where you are from! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:15 pm

That's right,
I'm kickstarting the forum back into life!

I'm Rocky O'Reilly and I play keyboards and guitars and loads of other things in Oppenheimer.

I also record other bands at my studio in Belfast.

I also like football, robots and space.
Back to top Go down
biffenheimer

biffenheimer

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Say hello and tell us where you are from!   Say hello and tell us where you are from! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:01 am

hi, i'm biff.

i live in Arkansas (USA). i don't really do much of anything. i'm disabled, so i don't have to have a job.

i'm married to a great guy, & i have 2 sons who don't live here anymore. they're home visiting this weekend though, so YaY.

i'm trying to think of something to feed them when they wake up, cuz they never tell me they're coming till the last minute, & we're always out of food by the weekend. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://tmbgtalk.1.forumer.com/
Marshenheimer

Marshenheimer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Say hello and tell us where you are from!   Say hello and tell us where you are from! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:51 pm

I'm Marsha, and I'm in Houston Texas. I saw you guys open for TMBG and now I'm a bonefide Oppenheimer fan. My 5 year old loves you, too. She always steals my ipod to listen to your music.
Back to top Go down
TerraSin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Say hello and tell us where you are from!   Say hello and tell us where you are from! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:42 am

I'm CJ, currently from State College, Pa.

Musician, working on my first album with my band TerraSin. My day job consists of Lighting and Stage design, production, PR, promotion and management within the music industry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say hello and tell us where you are from!   Say hello and tell us where you are from! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say hello and tell us where you are from!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Oppenheimer :: General Chat :: General Chat-
Jump to: